You’ve heard it time and time again, “join extracurricular clubs and organizations in college.” These videos go beyond the cookie-cutter advice that you will find with a quick Google search. Each source provides their own informative, fun, and personal insight into what getting involved in college means to them.
You can watch these videos here, or I have also included a link to each video for you to check them out directly from YouTube.
- The dark side of Netflix.
- Leadership roles in college.
- She covers a few topics here, like living in the dorms, Greek life, and other ways to get involved.
- She gives great advice on how to choose an extracurricular activity that is right for you, and what to do if you have over-committed yourself.
- She covers a lot of ground in this video including getting involved with band, college clubs, campus jobs, and more.
This TedTalk addresses that not everyone gets into or attends college the same way. His story is quite unique, and serves as a great example of how networking in college can bolster your future career.
Now go out there and make yourself known!
Latest posts by Nikki Martens (see all)
- How to Determine Your Dependency Status in 3 Simple Steps - July 13, 2016
- The Grand Debate Finale: Off-Campus Housing - June 20, 2016
- The Great-Debate Beginnings: On-Campus Housing - June 8, 2016